If you utilize Salesforce and Microsoft Outlook for business purposes, you might have faced the trouble of duplicating your contacts, tasks, and events in both systems. You might have even tried Einstein Activity Capture to cope with the problems when syncing Salesforce with Outlook. However, this program has certain drawbacks that can influence building data reports and storing your company’s information. Since Einstein Activity Capture isn’t the only solution at your disposal, we’d like to offer an effective alternative, Revenue Grid, so that you can prevent headaches and spare precious time to run your business successfully.
Which Problems Arise When Combining Salesforce & Outlook?
Salesforce is the all-encompassing solution for any business industry, so no wonder it’s considered the top CRM-based solution in the current market. Its powerful functionality provides you with all the elements required to operate your business with the help of automatized software. Outlook is also a handy time-management service that empowers you to manage different kinds of personal data such as calendar appointments, events, tasks, notes, and contacts. Using these two apps simultaneously might arise some issues that are far from user convenience, for example:
- jumping between the two apps and re-entering data is time-consuming;
- redundant data input into both Salesforce and Outlook requires both time and effort;
- the possibility of typing mistakes or missing important data when entering data into these two apps simultaneously, etc.
To increase your company efficiency, you might want to start syncing between Salesforce and Outlook. However, transferring your data manually is also surpassed with errors and time wasted. This is when Revenue Grid can come in handy.
Why Use Revenue Grid, Not Salesforce for Outlook?
You might have encountered the native Salesforce for Outlook app and viewed it as an ultimate solution for reaching success when synchronizing your business data. This method comes with certain cons we would like to enlighten here:
- Salesforce for Outlook doesn’t support new users anymore. The platform will entirely wind up its work in June 2023;
- you will get no sufficient support from Salesforce teams, and you will need to figure out all the arising problems by yourself;
- you have to set up Einstein Activity Capture and Outlook integration for Mac OS.
Instead, when installing a specialized integrating Salesforce-Outlook software like Revenue Grid, you will receive the following advantages:
- streamline your business workflow;
- avoid interruption of ongoing projects;
- seamlessly sync all of your data and connect Salesforce with Outlook;
- saving your data directly to Salesforce so that you can easily build data-driven reports;
- time-unlimited accessibility of the captured data in Salesforce;
- complete control over the privacy and safety of your clients’ data;
- premium 24/7 user support;
- effortlessly operate your data without hindrances but with maximum flexibility, etc.
All Problems Fixed With Revenue Grid
Though the current market offers numerous solutions to transfer and synchronize user data between Salesforce and Outlook, we believe Revenue Grid is among the most effective. It is up to you whether to take advantage of this platform, transport your data manually, or use another software. To discover whether its powerful functionality suits your unique case is quite easy by trying a demo version. Whichever your decision is, integrate Outlook and Salesforce, keep your business data in one place, and improve your team performance.