A logo is a key part of a business because it helps people remember a brand.
If it isn’t designed properly, the process of building brand awareness will be tough.
There are easy ways to create a standout logo for a typical business, and you’ll discover the best solutions and strategies in this convenient design guide.
The Best Color Palette Tools
The most important aspect of a logo is its color scheme.
A color scheme matters since it can trigger emotions that could lead to a sales opportunity.
For example, in the summer, a logo for a water park might attract more customers if it has light blue tones and touches of white because these colors will make people think about cold water.
To pick the right tones and shades for a logo, you’ll need to use great color palette software.
The following color palette generator tools have great features for a business logo:
- Coolors: Coolers is a strategic tool that can generate a color scheme from other images. It makes a similar color palette after an image is uploaded to its database, and you can save the results as a PDF. This tool runs on iOs phones and Android phones.
- Adobe Color Wheel: This tool has two settings that produce different color schemes. When you spin the wheel, the color scheme changes based on where the indicator stops. If you set up a Creative Cloud library, you could store a generated color palette for a later project.
- Paletton: Paletton is a development tool that compiles possible color options for a potential logo design. The process of sorting through each shade is simple because the software lists everything inside of small boxes.
- Pictaculous: If you find colors on an image that would make your logo stand out, you can create a color scheme based on the image using Pictaculous. This program uses COLOURlovers and Kuler to create a similar color scheme.
- Degraeve’s Color Palette Generator: Degraeve’s palette tool makes development routines easier on the go. To use it, you’ll only have to paste an image’s URL into the upload field. After the software processes the data, it will generate a color scheme based on the image.
Key Requirements for a Logo
After you have color ideas, you can incorporate them into your logo’s design.
This is a very important phase because every choice will impact how well the logo appeals to your targeted audience. You should include the following elements while designing your logo:
- Contrast: Contrast makes a logo pop in a dramatic way. You can give a logo contrast by using two colors that are balanced. The best way to wow people with contrast is by balancing the soft and bright colors.
- Memorable graphics: In most cases, the graphics define a logo, so you must pick something that will make an impact. If you need a logo that has long-lasting appeal, let a designer create a mascot.
Benefits of Designing a Great Logo
One great logo can attract customers and prospects at business events.
For example, if you work with a promotional product company, you can print your logo on hundreds for items.
Then, while you’re attending an event, you could hand out these products to everyone who finds your business appealing.
After these promotional items are out in the world, the logo on each item will work for you.
A promotional logo stands out on:
Logos also builds trust, which is a requirement while establishing a business.
A smart way to build trust is by helping consumers understand the value of a brand.
One well-designed logo can help you gradually build trust if you feature it in a marketing campaign.
For example, if you give away a group of coupons that have your logo to every customer, they may share them.
If you provide quality products or services to these people after they use the coupons, they will remember your brand, and some individuals may tell other people about their experience with your business.
Great colors, strategic contrast, and stylish graphics make a logo appealing.
However, the main color palette gives a logo character so you must select the best scheme that suits your business.