gsqlcmd is a command line utility that allows:
- executing SQL commands and scripts;
- exporting database data to text and CSV;
- exporting database data to HTML using templates;
- configuring CSV import including creating target tables;
- generating INSERT and UPDATE statements for importing CSV.
gsqlcmd has a lot of options to tune results.
You may easily do the most of your development, testing or ETL jobs.
gsqlcmd supports: Microsoft SQL Server, SQL Server Compact, Oracle Database, IBM DB2, MySQL, NuoDB.
You may work with supported databases in the same manner.