Network Password Decryptor is the free tool to instantly recover the network passwords stored in the ‘Credential Store’ of Windows.
Not only Windows uses it to store network authentication passwords, but also other applications such as Outlook, Windows Live Messenger, Remote Destktop, Gmail Notifier etc uses it for storing their login passwords.
Network Password Decryptor can quickly detect and decrypt all such stored network passwords from Credential Store
From application perspective, it can recover following passwords
* All network authentication passwords.
* Basic/Digest authentication passwords stored by Internet Explorer
* Google login password stored by GMail Notifier
* Remote Desktop stored passwords.
* Exchange server login passwords stored by Outlook.
* Login passwords of Windows Live Messenger
It also allows you to delete any of the stored passwords from ‘Credential Store’ with just one click. This is useful if the password has changed or if the user has accidently saved the important password.
You can also generate complete report and save it in html/xml/text/csv format for all the recoverd network passwords.
‘Network Password Decryptor’ works on both 32-bit & 64-bit platforms starting from Windows XP to latest operating system, Windows 8