iGadget allows you to realize the full potential of your iPod, iPad or iPhone.
With iGadget, you’ll be able to transform your iPod into much more than a simple music player. You’ll have the ability to turn your iPod into an information repository. You’ll be able to transfer all kinds of data to your iPod, including contacts, appointments, email, notes, tasks, weather forecasts, daily horoscopes, movie showtimes, gas prices and more!
You will have the tools necessary to copy songs off your iPod or iPhone and back onto your PC. This is very handy in the even of a harddrive crash or when buying a new computer and you’ve discovered that you no longer have all your songs on your PC any more. There is normally no easy easy way to copy songs off the iPod. With iGadget, you’ll have the ability to do all this and more.
The features you’ll get with the purchase of iGadget are:
1) Transfer songs from your iPod, iPad or iPhone to your PC and/or into iTunes while preserving play counts, user ratings and last played dates;
2) Transfer all you Outlook (2002/XP or later) data to your iPod (email, appointments, contacts, tasks and notes);
3) Store weather forecasts on your iPod;
4) Get your movie showtimes for your local theaters stored onto your iPod;
5) Put your daily horoscope readings on your iPod;
6) Backup any set of files and/or folders from your PC onto your iPod for safe keeping;
7) Create a library of text files on your iPod for reading on-the-go – these could be e-books, recipes, bible verses, anything;
8) Create listings in various formats (HTML, CSV, plain text) of the songs on your iPod – this could then be used to post on a website or to print out a listing of all your songs