Gmail Notifier (restartless) is an open-source project that notifies you about incoming emails from all your Google Mail accounts and labels.
1. No requirement to enter your credentials.
2. Multiple account support
3. Multiple label support
4. Low bandwidth usage by using RSS technology
5. Mark as read, report span, trash or archive massages right from Firefox toolbar
6. Get unread message notifications on Windows taskbar notification area (system tray)
1. To add/remove the toolbar icon right click on the Firefox toolbar and select ‘Customize…’
2. To change settings go to Addon-manager -> Gmail notifier -> Options
3. Get label-specific notifications: http://add0n.com/gmail-notifier.html
Left click: Opens Gmail
Middle (or Ctrl+Left) click: Refreshes all accounts
Right click: Account selections
Source code is available on Github: https://github.com/inbasic/ignotifier
To report bugs and track them submit them: https://github.com/inbasic/ignotifier/issues?state=open