The IDAutomation UPC-EAN Barcode Fonts Package is a professional, advanced font set with encoders, macros and source code that uses a single font file to create UPC-A, UPC-E, EAN-8, EAN-13, EAN-14, JAN, ISBN and Bookland barcodes. This package uses Patent Pending font technology by IDAutomation to produce extremely high quality barcodes, even on low resolution printers. Contains several font versions in many font formats (including TrueType, PostScript, OpenType and PCL) for Windows, Macintosh, Linux and a variety of other operating systems.
Updates included in the new 2014 release are:
* Recompiled the TrueType TTF fonts to OpenType TTF.
* Added Uncompressed PostScript ASCII Type 1 fonts.
* Embedded time-stamped digital signatures within the TTF and OTF fonts.
* Updated Crystal Reports formulas in the package, including add-on formulas.
* Added FileMaker Pro examples to the package.
* Improved font installer support for Windows 8 and Server 2012.
* Added a Silent Installer to Developer Licenses
The download includes examples for Crystal Reports, OpenOffice Calc, Microsoft Excel, Word and Access. Includes over 30 tools, macros and source code for easy integration into many applications which include a C++ .H file, Windows DLL, VB source, Office VBA, FileMaker Plugin, Crystal Reports UFL and an Oracle Reports Library with PLL source and introducing the easy-to-use Microsoft Excel and Word Barcode Add-in. With a purchase of the Developer License or above, a full set of Web Fonts are included in WOFF, EOT and SVG formats to easily display barcodes in any web browser.
The demo version is fully functional. However, it contains a watermark in the upper portion of the 7 digit. For testing purposes, a successful scan may be obtained by scanning the lower area of the barcode that does not contain any watermark. For more information about the UPC/EAN Barcode Fonts and to download a demo of the package, please visit: http://www.idautomation.com/fonts/upc-ean/