The ORPALIS DICOM Viewer is a free tool for medical staff (like physicians, dentists, veterinarians, students in medicine and so forth) as well as for anyone else needing to view files in the specialized DICOM format.
DICOM stands for ‘Digital Imaging and Communications in Medicine’ and it is the standard format for medical imagistics.
The ORPALIS DICOM Viewer is based on our GdPicture.NET SDK, it was written in WPF (Windows Presentation Foundation) and, like all our products, it runs on any 32- or 64-bit Windows Operating Systems starting with Windows XP / NT up to the latest ones.
ORPALIS DICOM Viewer includes:
- Support for all DICOM file types from version 1 to version 3.
- Support for DICOM files with multiple embedded images.
- Simple and intuitive interface.
- Multithreaded files loading.
- Single DICOM file loading or multiple files loading located in the same folder.
- All attached tags (Patient, Study, Physician, Image) viewing.
- Window Level (WL) and Window Width (WW) adjustment by mouse interaction.
- Series of frames animated in loop mode.
- Multiple frames exploration via a thumbnail viewer using the scrolling feature.
- Image capturing for paste.