The MarshallSoft AES Library for C/C++ (AES4C) is a toolkit that allows software developers to easily implement strong
encryption and decryption into a Windows C/C++, Visual C++, .NET or Visual C# application.
AES4C is a component (DLL) library that provides an easy interface to encrypt/decrypt files and data using the 256-bit Rijndael “Advanced Encryption Standard” (AES) as specified by the U.S. National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST).The AES algorithm is commonly used by many financial entities such as banks to protect their customer’s sensitive information.
Some of the features of AES4C are:
- Performs 256-bit AES encryption & decryption.
- Does key generation from password phrases.
- Encrypts & decrypt files, strings, and byte data.
- Implements buffer padding (spaces, zeros, random bytes).
- Supports initialization vectors.
- Supports CBC (Cipher Block Chaining) mode.
- Supports ECB (Electronic Cookbook) mode.
- Supports SHA-256 cryptographic hash algorithm.
- Does random byte data generation.
- Allows concurrent encryption/decryption threads.
- Validated using “known answer tests” published by the National Institute of Standards and Technology.
- Comes with both 32-bit and 64-bit DLLs.
- Can be used by C/C++/C#, Delphi, Visual Basic, Power BASIC, FoxPro, dBase, XBase, & COBOL.
- Makes calls to Windows API functions only.
- Works on Windows 2003-2012/XP/Vista/Windows 7/Windows 8
- Free technical support and updates for one year.
- Royalty free distribution with your compiled application.
- Purchase with or without C source code for the DLLs.
Supports most Windows C/C++ compilers (Microsoft [all versions Visual C++, C++ .NET, C#.NET, and Visual Studio], Borland, Watcom, LCC-WIN32, C++ Builder, Digital Mars, MinGW, etc.). Fully functional evaluation version available.