The Universal Barcode Font Advantage is designed to create multiple linear barcodes as a single font on various operating systems and locales including Double Byte versions of Windows such as those used in China and Japan as well as other Asian locale settings. Supports AIM USS Code 128, GS1-128, EAN-128, Code 39, Interleaved 2 of 5, MSI, Codabar, USPS OneCode, Postnet and Planet. The zip file includes examples for Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, Visual Basic using the Native Windows DLL and a Crystal UFL for Crystal Reports. Visual Basic and C++ source may be provided with the purchase of a Developer License. With a purchase of the Developer License or above, a full set of Web Fonts are included in WOFF, EOT and SVG formats to easily display barcodes in any web browser.
2014 Updates include:
* Added symbol encoding to TTF and OTF fonts for easier selection within applications with drop-down font menus.
* Recompiled the TrueType TTF fonts to OpenType TTF.
* Embedded an updated digital signature within the TTF and OTF fonts.
* Updated with a new UFL compatible with 32 and 64 bit systems.
* Added Code 93 to VBA and Crystal Font Formulas.
* Updated Crystal Reports Font Formulas.
* Updated examples within the package.
* Improved font installer support for Windows 8 and Server 2012.
* Added a silent installer with setup script source for Developer Packages and above.
Order online and download today – free fully functional demo: http://www.idautomation.com/barcode-fonts/universal/