This powerful spreadsheet has all the tools you need to calculate, analyse, summarise, and present your data in numerical reports or colourful graphics. A fully-integrated help system makes entering complex formulas a breeze. Pull in external data using ODBC, sort it, and produce subtotals and statistical analyses. Accel has also ODBC connectivity to query any database on your PC through SQL.
Use the chart wizard to select from eight or more categories of 2-D and 3-D charts including line, area, column, pie, XY, stock and with dozens of variants. Whether you are producing financial reports or managing personal expenses, Accel gives you more efficiency and flexibility to accomplish your goals.
With a few mouse-clicks, you can reorganize your spreadsheet to show or hide certain data ranges, or to format ranges according to special conditions, or to quickly calculate subtotals and totals. Accel lets you present spreadsheet data in dynamic charts that update automatically when the data changes. Document compatibility with MS Office – (vts, txt, xls, csv)
What’s new in this release – 8.10:
- New icon set for the toolbars!!
- Added pre-formated table colouring options for instant table indentification and colour.
- Added value intensity colour mapping to Accel spreadsheet.
(Choropleth colour mapping – Single and Bi-Polar progressions e.g. – low to high, 50%, and 0 value split)
- Right-click on the install file and select ‘Run as Administrator’ – (if not logged in as an Administrator – Windows Vista / 7 / 8)
- Before running any software applications, please read the ‘Read Me’ document first!