Use your built-in camera, USB remote camera, or an IP Camera wherever there is an Internet or Ethernet LAN connection, to monitor and record anything – your desk, front door, filing cabinet, vacation house, or anything else, including who is using your Mac.
With its sophisticated motion and sound detection systems, you only record when there is something to see – fewer clips to sort through, less storage used. You can also record continuously. Clips are stored on your Mac for viewing and can be automatically upload to Dropbox so you can see what’s happening from anywhere with any device!
IP Cameras are notoriously hard to setup, but with Periscope Pro it’s fast and easy and automatic – just input the camera’s address and model, and we do the rest. The setup screen preview window let’s you see what’s happening as you are working – no flipping between screens to do the setup.
If you need to monitor covertly, using a USB or IP camera let’s you separate the camera from your Mac – no telltale green light – and hide the camera anywhere.
Finding and viewing the clip you want is fast and easy. The integrated, one-click Clip Library has a large, full-screen expandable viewing window with clip thumbnails/details in a scrollable frame on the right – click on a clip and it instantly starts running in the viewing window.
With Periscope Pro you can:
- watch your kids, pets or aging parents
- keep an eye on the refrigerator – be sure your partner is on his diet
- monitor an office in another city, country or continent
- check on the babysitter or nanny
- keep an eye on your personal papers and your Mac
- monitor your storage unit, boat, motorcycle, or camper
- catch a volcano erupting, a shooting star, or whales breeching by connecting to a public IP Camera
- monitor you’re your home office when you are away
- keep an eye on your server room
- 24/7 support response in 1 hour or less, GUARANTEED!