IE Password Decryptor is the FREE software to quickly and easily recover the stored passwords from all versions of Internet Explorer including IE 10 on Windows 8.
It can recover both Autocomplete and HTTP basic authentication passwords from IE secret store. It automatically detects the installed IE version and use appropriate technique to successfully decrypt all the stored passwords in plain text.
This single tool comes with both GUI as well as command-line interface making it useful for pen testers as well as forensic investigators.
Here are the main features
* Recover Autocomplete and HTTP basic authentication based passwords from IE version 4.0 to 10.0
* Smart mode – Automatically Recovers Stored Passwords for Popular Websites without history urls
* Presents both GUI and Command-line interface.
* Useful for Penetration testers and Forensic investigators.
* Feature to reset the ‘Content Advisor Password’ of Internet Explorer
* Export option to save the recovered password list to HTML/XML/Text/CSV file.
* Includes ‘History Manager’ which displays websites stored in IE history along with option to add/remove entries
* ‘Add Website’ option to add website link to existing IE history to help in recovering password for which website link is not present in IE history (applicable for IE version 7 or more).
* Comes with Installer for assisting you in local Installation & Uninstallation.
‘IE Password Decryptor’ can recover passwords from all version of Internet Explorer starting from version 4.0 to latest version 10.0. It works on wider range of platforms starting from Windows XP to Windows 8.