Dew Lab Studio includes Dew Math library and additional signal analysis (Dew Signal) and statistical analysis (Dew Stats) add-on packages.
- fast object oriented numerical library for VS2005, VS2008, VS2010, VS2012, VS2013
- support for 64bit native mode
- take advantage of multi core CPU’s automatically in your numerical applications
- ability to achieve optimal performance for numerical algorithms and speed up .NET floating point by 3-10x matching the speed of highly optimized unmanaged code
- LAPACK 3.4 based
- Complete support for complex numbers for all functions.
- Rich set of matrix and vector functions and operators.
- Solver for banded sparse matrices, Iterative sparse solvers, Direct sparse solver for non-symmetric matrices. Conversions support Banded, Dense, Sparse and Triplets matrix formats
- 23 probability distributions (PDF, CDF and inverse CDF function), special functions, optimization routines, random generators and distribution parameter estimation.
- superfast vectorized math expression parser and evaluator
- 1D and 2D FFT’s, correlations and autocorrelations.
- arbitrary functions of matrix including square root of matrix and logarithm of matrix
- Descriptive statistics
- Hypothesis testing
- Weighted/unweigted linear and multiple linear regression.
- Weighted/unweighted non-linear regression
- Time series analysis (ARMA, ARIMA, ARAR, MA, AR, …)
- PCA, multivariante analysis, …
- IIR filters (Cheybshev I and II, Butterworth and Elliptic).
- FIR filters (Remez and Kaiser) with complete filter design support.
- Standard and extended Kalman filtering
- Non-linear filters
- Spectral analysis, cross spectral analysis and higher order bispectral analysis
- Conversions between different forms of transfer function
- Audio recording and playback components including ASIO
- interpolated FIR filters, DCT/IDCT
- real factor rate conversion