AnkiApp is a simple, efficient, flashcard app that lets you study at your own pace, whenever you have time. It works on your phone and tablet too, and synchronizes automatically between all your devices.
AnkiApp fully supports the latest release of Mac OSX.
* Prioritizes your flashcards, automatically, based on how well you know them. Has you spend the most time on flashcards you know least well, for maximum time efficiency.
* Bite-sized study sessions let you make progress in under a minute.
* Gives you percentage and letter grades based on your performance, so you can watch yourself improve.
* Automatic cloud synchronization of study progress that never results in conflict.
* Works offline, e.g. in the subway or on an airplane; syncs automatically when you’re back online.
* Free web client for reviewing and editing cards on other computers.
* Mobile clients for studying on the go.
* Access millions of flashcards hosted by Cram.com and Quizlet.
* Import Anki desktop decks.
* Import Anki Web shared decks.
* Create, browse, and edit flashcards on your computer.
* Create flashcards containing images and audio.
* Study flashcards front-to-back, back-to-front, and more; useful for learning vocabulary in a new language.
* Tag your flashcards and do “filtered reviews” that focus on flashcards with selected tags.
Learn more at https://www.ankiapp.com or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.