Math-c is a light and simple math script application and interactive environment for mathematical calculation, programming, plotting and image processing.
* It allows you to create nested structures and script programs
* It allows you to use functions for linear algebra.
* It provides built-in graphics to analyze data and options to customize these plots.
Uses of Math-c mathematical calculations
Math-c can be used for many mathematical calculations like the following:
* 2D and graphics
* Linear Algebra
* Complex numbers
* Work in hexadecimal and binary format
Areas where Math-c can be of benefit
Math-c can be used as a simple tool in math, programming, chemistry, physics, engineering and in applications as the following:
* Signal Processing and Communications
* Image Processing
* Fourier analysis
* Mathematical Calculations