With PDF to Numbers Converter, you can quickly convert your PDFs into .numbers files, so you can easily edit or create gorgeous spreadsheets in Numbers much easier. We receive lots of PDF files everyday, checklist, invoice, price list, financial report, and more. PDF is good but not editable, why not convert them into editable numbers files so you can calculate or organize your data easier?
Get started quickly
It takes only 3 steps to get the conversion job done thanks to the intuitive interface.
1. Just drag and drop PDF files into the app to get started;
2. Choose an output folder to store the converted files
3. Click ‘Convert’ button, conversion will start instantly.
Smart table conversion features
The table conversion feature is crafted to suit all your conversion need and all the table types. No matter how complex your PDF files are, PDF to Numbers Converter can always convert table data accurately. The app can detect table automatically base on table borders and data structures. If the table doesn’t have any border lines, or has complex layouts, you can mark table areas manually. You can also add columns or row lines, merge or split cells before conversion. In this case, the output file will become exactly like the original PDF, so you don’t need to spend lots of effort reformatting the table after conversion.
Flexible output options
You can customize output setting according to your need.
*Convert all pages into one sheet or put each page into individual sheet in Number file
*Convert table only or preserve everything
*If data is numbers, the app can format data as numbers in output file automatically, so you can easier to perform calculation.
Efficient PDF converter
* You can add as many PDFs as you want at one time, no file size or quantity limitations
* Support large PDF file with thousands of pages without problems
* Let you convert selected pages only, e.g. 1,3-12,20
* Convert file at high speed