This is LHN’s CryptoText, a free and easy to use file editor that simply allows you to crypt
and decrypt your messages.
For example you can decide that only some people can read a post that you leave on a social
network. All you have to do then is to distribute the personal key.txt at those peoples and
then start to paste crypted text instead of normal messages.
Using cryptotext with the provided key they will be able to decrypt your messages.
Some friends will getting mad about what you are writing, others should ignore, but only those that have the key will decrypt the message you’ve written!
But…..where can I use such a software?!?
* In many places.. use your fantasy:..
* Inside social network posts
* Inside group email of yor Jobplace
* Inside forums for an elite group taken from the others
It seems to be difficult ? What should I do?
* No, the software is Free and do not require any kind of installation or
Administration privileges. Unzip and launch.
* Save it inside your usb pen to have always a backup.
* Just try it . It’s more difficult to explain than to use…