ZenVPN routes all your Internet traffic via an encrypted tunnel to a remote server allowing you to
– Bypass any website blocks enacted by your government or network operator
– Access geo-restricted services such as TV streaming
– Protect your connection from snooping
– Protect your identity by concealing your real IP address from the sites you visit
– Escape traffic logging done by your ISP
ZenVPN aims to be unobtrusive and almost invisible. There no settings to fiddle with – it’s all set and forget. We also won’t install any toolbars or other useless ‘extras’ on your computer.
ZenVPN does not monitor, log or restrict your Internet activities.
You can choose from a wide range of ‘virtual locations’ through which to route your traffic: currently in France, United Kingdom, Germany, Netherlands, US, Chile, Russia, Singapore, Hong Kong, Israel and India for the premium version and France, Netherlands, US and Singapore for the free one. New locations are being added regularly.
The free version includes 250Mb/day traffic allowance (and growing constantly) and offers all the same privacy benefits as the premium one.