Trackhunter is an easy to use app that makes finding upfront electronic dance music very quick and easy. It makes it possible to listen to all the new music regardless of genre so you can create your own style without having to follow anyone else.
It lets you keep up to date with the new music from your favourite online digital stores and more; Amazon MP3, Beatport, Dance Tunes, DJ Tunes, iTunes, Juno, Stompy, Track It Down and Traxsource.
Trackhunter certainly has benefits, here are some of the big ones:
- Keep up to date with tracks from across all the download stores not just your favourites, find all the new music from Amazon MP3, Beatport, Dance Tunes, DJ Tunes, iTunes, Juno, Stompy, Track It Down and Traxsource.
- Listen to more music than ever by using the auto track skipping feature. Not only will it automatically skip through all the tracks at your chosen speed but you can leave it running in the background while you get on with the more tedious activities.
- Saves you yet more time by making sure you don’t listen to the same track twice because it remembers what you’ve already heard and filters it out.
- Saves you even further time when buying lossless WAV tracks because with just a single click you can convert WAVs to AIFF and also tag them with the info Trackhunter already has on that track (Title, Artist, Remixer, Label, Genres, Release Date and Cover Art).
- Saves you money because it shows you which store is selling it the cheapest. This can be a big money saver especially if you’re in the UK and buy from Beatport or if the track is available on Amazon MP3 or iTunes.