MailBee.NET Queue reduces response times of mail sending operations by off-loading the task of actual delivery of e-mails from the application to the service. You can also use it to control the mail sending bandwidth if your mail server limits the number of connections or e-mails it accepts from a single IP address per hour or per session.
The service is compatible with any software which can generate .EML files, including MailBee SMTP ActiveX and MailBee.NET SMTP components. Supports SMTP, SMTP over SSL (like Gmail), direct send over DNS MX lookup. Your application just puts .EML files into the pickup folder of the service, and the service does the rest.
Written in 100% managed C# code and requires only .NET 2.0 or above, works in all Windows versions from 2000 to 2012. No external COM dependencies. Uses MailBee.NET SMTP component (trial or permanent key for this component required).
MailBee.NET Queue is shipped with the source code, making it easy to customize the e-mail sending process for your own needs.
- can be configured using MailBee.NET Queue Control Panel application, by editing the config file, by using MailBee.NET Queue API (a set of .NET classes)
- supports senders and recipients different from those specified in From, To, CC, BCC headers
- supports virtually any SMTP server including MS Exchange
- can send out .EML files within the pickup folder over a number of SMTP relay servers or directly via DNS MX lookup
- supports SMTP relay and DNS server farms and fail-over servers
- multi-threaded sending (up to 60 threads)
- SMTP PIPELINING and other ESMTP extensions
- secure TLS/SSL connections, including StartTLS
- proxy connections (SOCKS4/SOCKS5/HTTP)
- secure and user-defined ESMTP authentication (including NTLM and GSSAPI)
- Integrated Windows Authentication (log in as the current Windows user)
- logging all activities into a file
- logging important errors into Application Event Log
- royalty-free distribution