EF Commander is a powerful and multi-featured file manager witch a wide range of users, from beginners to professionals, will find easy to use.
Here are some key features of EF Commander:
* Easy to use – The modern interface helps you to have full control over your files and folders.
* Tabbed interface – Define just the views you need in each pane for your folders and files.
* Full customized – colors, fonts, user defined columns, keyboard shortcuts, icons, etc.
* Thumbnails – Quickly and easily get an overview your photos or other image collections.
* Parallel file operations – Any number of operations at the same time.
* Direct link to PDAs with Windows CE – EF Commander was the first file manager worldwide with this feature.
* Fast built-in FTP/FTPS client with resume download and FxP (server to server transfers), secure (SSL/TLS) connection.
* Burn on CD/DVD, Nero Burning ROM (www.nero.com) required.
* Internal packers for more than 20 archive formats – No external programs are required, supported formats: 7-Zip, ACE, ARC, ARJ, BZIP2, CAB, CPIO, GZIP, IMG, ISO (ISO9660), LHA, RAR, RPM, SFX, SQX, TAR, TBZ, TGZ, TXZ, XZ, ZIP, Zip64, ZOO.
* Internal viewer for more than 30 file formats.
* Use XnView and IrfanView as add-ons – Enlarge the number of available formats to 400 or more.
* Synchronize function.
* Multi-Rename Tool.
* Internal text and HEX editor.
* Functions to split/join large files – Split large files into smaller parts, and recombine the parts.
* Create/Verify checksums in SFV, MD5, SHA1, SHA256 and SHA512 formats.
* External plug-in support for packers, viewers, file system and contents
* Encode/Decode files in UUE, XXE and MIME format.
* CR LF translate (Macintosh, DOS, and UNIX).
* Filters for the two panels and mostest file operations.
* Task list to switch to any active program.
* Kill any process – useful to stop any damaged (frozen) programs.
* Shut down function.
* and much more…